Site User Agreement
1. Any questions regarding the items offered, the terms of sale should be directed to MESFpledgedrive@gmail.com.
2. All registration information shall be current, complete, and accurate. Users must be 18 years of age or older. User agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being
conducted on t.
3. Access and use of this online site (collectively the "Site") is subject to any and all
specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and
conditions of this User Agreement (collectively "Site User Agreement") and all applicable laws and
regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE,
YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes,
ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against
anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Site User Agreement or any other applicable law or
regulation. MESF reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of the
User Site Agreement and it is the Users' responsibility to periodically review any and all
changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site,
you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
5. Merchandise return/refunds: All items purchased are your property upon the final payment of your invoice which will be charged to the credit card you place on file at registration. By your registration you agree to accept all charges place on the
card that you used at registration, and you waive any and all rights concerning charge backs or refund for any items charged off to you.
6. Settlement for payment for purchases must be made by credit card on file unless otherwise noted in a specific auction's terms and conditions. All sales are subject to appropriate state Sales Tax laws. Buyer must acknowledge and agree not to retract the purchase offer. Buyer shall be responsible for making arrangements for merchandise removal as designated by the auction
7. The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the catalog and in advertising prior to the sale are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Auctioneer concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. User acknowledges that all items were available for inspection prior to the sale and, by these terms, MESF and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged User to carefully inspect each item of interest to determine the item nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by MESF. User's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of any item will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against MESF.